I know some of you are waiting for Part 2 of my Lost In Xingping post - sorry about that! I shall post that once I'm free to do so. Thanks for your patience!
Today's post shall be another Random Notes so I'm calling it Random Notes 2 : )
1. I am planning to go for a 6-day holiday to Siem Reap, Cambodia with Jam and his friend next year from 29th July 2010 - 3rd August 2010. I am looking for a travel partner to share a room with me. Anyone interested?
Conditions as my travel partner are as follows:
- No pictures of me and Jam and his friend to be posted on blogs or anywhere online.
- Bring your own camera - no sharing of photos are allowed.
- I may snore, so if you can't stand my snoring, bring a ear plug! No complaints on my snoring allowed.
- Male preferably below 40 years old. Female below 35 years old and don't mind sharing same bed with me.
Honestly, females are welcome! Just that I will book a room with twin beds instead of a double bed. But if you insist on a double bed, then please send me your latest photo and I shall decide. LOL!
Of course, if you don't feel comfortable to be sleeping in the same room with me, then I am afraid you can't be my travel partner!
Now I'm not being ageist (as in sexist) when I limit the age. It's just that this is not going to be some relaxing, luxury holiday. We are going for some sort of backpacking travel just like what we did in Guilin, China. So you must be reasonably fit and not get tired easily.
Of course if you are over 50 but is still fit and can go backpacking and not let us wait for you every time, then you are most welcomed to join us!
2. Jam and his friend will be going straight to Redang Island after returning from Cambodia. They will stay for 3-4 days in Redang. I am not sure if I would be joining them. I will decide on this later.
3. I just signed up for Facebook. Yeah, you better believe it! I know I have said that I don't do Facebook, but I do sometimes contradict what I said! Of course, don't expect to see my photos on Facebook! Well, if you want to add me as a Friend, please do so here. But do let me know that you read about it here as I don't simply add anyone!
4. What? We Malaysians have to pay RM50 credit card tax every year? Even though I only have one card, I am so unwilling to pay this unnecessary tax! I call this daylight robbery! I hope the banks will absorb the RM50 tax!