2. Presently, I am on a 5-day holiday break in a neighbouring country. Can you guess where I am? : )
3. I have not prepared any scheduled post so this is the only post until I return from my holidays. If you miss me, you can still follow me on Twitter and maybe, Facebook, although I will only tweet or facebook when I have access to free wifi ; )
4. What do you hate most about traveling? For me, it's checking in my luggage at the airport and going through the immigration.
5. This is a question for guys - How many cards do you keep in your wallet? Cards include your IC, credit cards, driving licence, discount card, medical card, etc. etc. I actually have 23 cards and I think my wallet will burst soon! So I'm planning to take out some cards to save my wallet! What about you?
6. I seldom play games on my iPhone, but if you are keen to play Scramble With Friends, then do add me! My username is foongpc : )
7. Chinese New Year is coming soon but I am not really looking forward to it. I dread the house cleaning chores that I need to do before the day comes! But I guess all the angpows will be worth it!
8. Last year, it was reported that Malaysia is the second happiest country in South East Asia. Singapore is the happiest. Do you agree with this report? I thought Malaysians are happier than Singaporeans?
9. Do you think 2013 will be a better year than 2012? I think it will be. I mean we survived the Doomsday didn't we? What can be worse than that? : )
10. I can't imagine living without my laptop and smart phone. These two gadgets play a huge part in my life! But when I am traveling or on holiday, I guess the laptop can take a back seat. But my smart phone is still very necessary. I need it to keep tab on time, since I don't wear a watch. LOL!