SK had done a wonderful job designing the CD cover and the CD itself! Love it!
Oh! All my favorite songs in one CD! Cool! And a nice note at the bottom. Thanks SK! : )
5. Recently, I signed up for the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf member card. I love Coffee Bean's coffee and their all-day breakfast set! Miles better than the more famous Starbucks, let me tell you!
My favourite breakfast meal in Coffee Bean is the Club Sandwich set! It comes with 2 big pieces of bread with ham and eggs, salad and a cup of hot Sumatra dark coffee!
There are other good breakfast sets but this one is clearly my favourite! As a member, you get to collect bean points which can be used for future purchases of food or drinks at any of their outlets. Coffee Bean For the Win! : )
6. Do you like bubble gum? Well I like to chew on a bubble gum occasionally and my favourite brand is Dentyne. In fact, this bubble gum was recommended to me by a dentist friend! So imagine my shock when I found out that this brand is no longer available in Malaysia!
7. A good friend of mine who had just returned from a holiday in Spain got me this nice fridge magnet as a souvenir.
Football fans will know that this is the logo of the Futbol Club Barcelona or Barca based in Barcelona, Spain. Its long-time rival is Real Madrid but of course, you knew that already unless you are not into football.
Then, a few days later, she cooked this choy kon (dried Chinese white cabbage) porridge and I loved it as well! Whatever happened to me? I was transformed from a person who hate porridge to a person who love it literally overnight! Amazing!
9. I am now on Pinterest! Are you? If not, come join me! For those of you who are already on Pinterest, do follow me, won't you? Don't be surprised to find some of your blog's pictures on my Pinterest site! Yes, I now pin any pictures I like from blogs and websites onto my Pinterest boards!
If you want to know why I really drink coffee, read THIS!
You can also sign in to AtticTV and listen to the different genre of songs and videos available there ranging from pop, hip-hop, and classical to Chinese music and even K-pop! And if you like, create your own mixtape!
12. Although I have been to the famous Snowflake Taiwanese Dessert many times for their wonderful ice desserts, it was my first time trying out their Sea Amber Jelly.
It was really quite nice! But of course nothing could match my all time favourite - the Japan Combo II soya ice special!