2. The other day I posted this sentence on my Facebook. I wrote :
I AM FEELING H........... NOW AND I AM CRAVING FOR S.......... !!!
Someone responded by commenting "So just go and M......."
What do you think I am feeling and craving for? And if you know what M stands for, then you are really having naughty thoughts! Haha! : )
3. I love to tweet! Now with my newly bought iPhone, I can tweet from anywhere at any time of the day or night! And checking my emails have never been easier! Thank God for iPhone!
4. The days of sms are over, at least for me. Previously I was known as the Sms King in my family as I loved to send text messages to my friends. My phone bill used to be quite high because of this!
Nowadays I hardly use sms to communicate with close friends. What I use instead is Twitter. By using the Direct Message feature in Twitter, I can send private messages to my friends who are also on Twitter.
Why pay for sending text messages when you can do it for free via Twitter? So want to send me text messages? Come follow me on Twitter! : )
5. According to a 2010 Reader's Digest Poll, Nicol David is the Malaysian that Malaysians trust most! Surprisingly (or should it be not surprisingly?) feng shui master Lillian Too made it into the Top 50 Most Trusted Malaysians this year!
For the complete list, read HERE.
Judging from the list, Malaysians seem to trust actors and singers a lot! And is it any wonder that not a single politician is on that list? Haha!!
6. Now do you know what is the 10 Most Trusted Professions in Malaysia? They (in ranking order) are :
Surprisingly, CEOs ranked no.27, way below musicians (no.21) and tour guides (no.23) !
7. I am sure most of you know who Dr Pornthip is don't you? Yes, she's the famous forensic pathologist from Thailand. Well, according to Reader's Digest Poll, Dr Pornthip is Thailand's most trusted person! No wonder she is much sought after - even in Malaysia!
8. Recently, I checked my resting heart rate and it was at 68 bpm. I think I am not as fit as before! I am aiming to bring my resting heart rate to 60 bpm in 3 months time. I hope I can achieve this!
Do you know what is your resting heart rate? To know the proper way of measuring your resting heart rate, read HERE.